Looking for a new way to have fun playing with your bird buddy? Or is his nickname "Birdzilla" and you have the scars to prove it? Maybe your bird is a depressed little perch potato that refuses to play at all? This new way of training birds with a clicker and treats (not included) can dramatically improve your bird and your life together.
- Find out just how smart, affectionate, and fascinating birds can be, with clicker training.
- Depressed birds regain their joy in life
- One-person birds warm up to other family members
- Scared birds learn to cooperate with simple care such as nail clipping
- Undesirable behaviors such as screaming and biting fade away
- Baby birds grow up to be outstanding companions
- Rescued and older birds lean to trust, love, and play
- Birds win new friends with appealing tricks and games
You'll learn to communicate with you bird - and to teach your bird to communicate with you - in ways that you never imagined. 156 pages.
Clicker Fun Kit for Birds contains Clicker Training for Birds, 150 page book of complete training and care, i-Click, Target Stick. By Melinda Johnson.